Some of our major Contributors
|StrØmme Foundation – Norway||1988 to 1995||Land, buildings /infrastructure- Class rooms, furniture, teaching aids, teachers’ salary, support for children|
|Canadian Luther World Relief – Canada||2004-2008||School buildings and class room furniture.
Environmental education for students and parents.
|Global Nature Fund, Germany||2009-2015||Environmental education, afforestation of mangrove protection, specimen collections|
|Peter Mierele Family and friends||2011 onwards||Toilets for children, class room furnitures.|
|Kristen Steiger and Family||2012||Towards class room furniture|
|Pulicat- Parents Teacher’s Association||1994- onwards||Sourcing of contributions and fee collections, maintenance of fixtures, contribution towards upkeep of the school running and contribution towards teachers’ salaries.|
CReNIEO-Pulicat National Matriculation School was started on 1st July 1988.
- CReNIEO PNM School mostly caters to first generation learners.
- The school is meant for children of economically backward communities living in and around Pulicat lake and the Sea shore of Bay of Bengal.
- It is an English medium school following State Government syllabus.
- CReNIEO has been able to establish with just adequate infrastructure for class rooms, laboratory and rest rooms.
- The children pay Government prescribed fees and a small amount to Parents Teachers Association.
- We need to improve facilities and learning ambience in par with urban schools.
We need your assistance either in form of an individual or corporate form for the following
- • Establishing SMART Classes (LCD screen projectors)
- • Scholarships for children coming from very backward communities, (single parent, having more than two children, invalid parents, orphans etc).
- • Support for children who pass out with meritorious marks in Standard X for higher education.
- • Honorarium for spoken English & Vocational Teachers/Trainers.
- • Library books for children
- • Solar Lightening for class rooms.
- • Computers for classroom learning and invertors.
- • Electrical Fixtures.
- • Building and toilet up keep- yearly white washing, and painting,
- • Training Equipments for vocational skills for boys and girls.
- • Other needs which will fulfill aspirations of children or the perspective donor.
Legal Status of School
|Parent organisation||Centre for Research on New International Economic Order (CReNIEO)|
|Address of Parent organisation & Registered office||No. 40, Thambusawmy Road, Flat 104, Prince Garden B Block, Kilpauk, Chennai, 600 010, Tamil Nadu, India.|
|Contact person||Ms. Premanjali Rao, Correspondent|
|Contact||Land Line -044-42601661, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tamil Nadu Society Registration Act.||Tamil Nadu Society’s Registration Act 1975, Madras Central
No. 233, of 22nd August 1985
|Income Tax Exemption- 12 AA||C.No 1146 –III (59) /1986 dated 24th July 1986.
|Foreign Contribution Regulation Act||Registration No. 075900362 of Renewed in 2015 April.|
|Service Tax Registration Under Section 69 of the Finance Act 1994 (32 of 1994)||No. AAATC0161CST001|
|Location Address of the CReNIEO -Pulicat National Matriculation School.||No 2, EswaranKovil Street, Pulicat, Thriuvallur District, Tamil Nadu, 601 205.|
|Tamil Nadu Government – School Recognition Number||K. Dis. No. 2048/E4/2011|
- Since this request is in the Public Domain we would request you to first contact us on what you desire to contribute for the children as we do not want to duplicate contributions.
- Preferably we would wish to have as much as possible for your contributions to be in kind, or you could directly pay to the suppliers/service agencies.
- Since we have to file statutory returns we would very much appreciate for those who wish to contribute to clearly state the purpose of the contribution, full address and contact phone number.