Some of our major Contributors
|StrØmme Foundation –Norway||1988 to 1995||Land, buildings /infrastructure- Class rooms, furniture, teaching aids and teacher’s salary, support for children|
|Canadian Luther World Relief- Canada||2004-2008||School buildings and class room furniture.
Environmental education for students and parents.
|Global Nature Fund, Germany||2009-2015||Environmental education, afforestation, mangrove protection, specimen collections|
|Peter Mierele Family and friends||2011 onwards||Toilets for children, class room furnitures.|
|Kristen Steiger& Family||2012||Towrds class room furniture|
|Pulicat- Parents Teacher’s Association||1994- onwards||Collection of contributions, Fee collections, maintenance of fixtures, contri9bution towards school running and contribution towards teachers’ salaries.|
The CReNIEO-Pulicat National Matriculation School was started on 1st July 1988.
- The CReNIEO School mostly caters to first Generation Learners.
- The school is meant for children of economically backward communities living in and around Pulicat lake and the shores of Bay of Bengal.
- It is an English medium school following State Government syllabus.
- CReNIEO has been able to establish just about adequate infrastructure for class rooms, lab and toilets.
- The children pay Government prescribed fees and a small amount to PTA.
- We need to improve facilities and learning ambience in par with urban schools.
- • Establishing SMART Classes (LCD TV projectors)
- • Scholarships for children coming from very backward communities, (single parent, having more than two children, invalid parents, orphans etc)
- • Support for children who pass out with meritorious marks in Standard X for higher education.
- • Honorarium for spoken English & vocational Teachers/trainers.
- • Library books for children
- • Solar Lightening for class rooms.
- • Computers for classroom learning and invertors.
- • Electrical Fixtures.
- • Building and toilet up keep- yearly white washing, and painting,
- • Training Equipments for vocational skills for boys and girls.
- • Other needs which will fulfill aspirations of children or the perspective donor.
We need your assistance either in form of an individual or corporate for the following
Legal Status of School
|Parent organisation||Centre for Research On New International Economic Order (CReNIEO)|
|Address of Parent organisation & Registered office||No. 40, Thambusawmy Road, Flat 104, Prince Garden B Block, Kilpauk Chennai, 600 010, Tamil Nadu India.|
|Contact person||Ms. Premanjali Rao, Correspondent|
|Contact||Land Line – 091-044-42601661, e-mail email@example.com|
|Tamil Nadu Society Registration Act.||Tamil Nadu Society’s Registration Act 1975, Madras Central
233 22nd August 1985
|Income Tax Exemption- 12 AA||C.No 1146 –III (59) /1986 dated 24/07/1986|
|Foreign Contribution Regulation Act Registration No.||075900362 of Renewal done in 2015 April.|
|Service Tax registration Under Section 69 of the Finance act 1994 (32 of 1994)||AAATC0161CST001|
|CReNIEO -Pulicat National Matriculation School: Location Address||2, EswaranKovil Street, Pulicat, Thriuvallur District, Tamil Nadu, 601 205.|
|Tamil Nadu Government – School Recognition Number||K. Dis. No. 2048/E4/2011|
- Since this request is in the Public Domain we would request you to first contact us on what you desire to contribute for the children as we do not want to duplicate contributions.
- Preferably we would wish as much as possible for your contributions to be in kind, or you could directly pay to the suppliers/service agencies.
- Since we have to file statutory returns we would very much appreciate for those who wish to contribute to clearly state the purpose of the contribution, full address and contact phone number.